Lyons Truck Sales, full service licenced dealership based in Burr Ridge il. needs a reliable, organized Office Assistant to manage the day-to-day administrative aspects of running the business. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible, and excellent client-facing communication skills. If you have worked in a fast-paced office in the past and you enjoy establishing your own organizational systems, we're excited to talk with you. We're looking for someone who can operate effectively with little or no supervision and who can manage multiple tasks at once without becoming overwhelmed.
Office Assistant responsibilities
- Greet clients and vendors and provide great custumer service
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Light accounting duties
- Answer multy-line phone system and direct calls as required
- Retrieve documents and files when requested
- Read and route incoming mail and process outgoing mail
- Create, edit, and update spreadsheets
- Design and maintain filing and storage systems in the office
- Maintain proper correspondence with our lenders and clients
- Loyalty and confidentiality
We Are Willing to Train the Right Candidate!
In return, we offer great pay structure, opportunity for a growth, sate of art brand new facility, relaxed working atmosphere, awesome working schedule, positive environment!
Please apply via email only.
Job Type: Full-time
Sales associate :
Lyons Truck Sales , full service ,licenced comercial equipment dealership in Burr Ridge il. needs the expertise of a Sales Consultant who has experience in the semi truck sales ,class 8 equipment in transportation industry. We're looking for a dedicated professional with a proven track record of helping businesses increase their sales numbers and improving their sales associates' performance. We are a steadily growing firm with a talented stable of sales professionals. Because of our growth, we need a sales professional who can usher us into the next phase of our development and ensure that we continually meet our sales quotes on a monthly basis. Besides selling used and new equipment , in addition ,we also provide oportunity for trailer leasing , and serving all the custumer financial needs with asistance of our strong finance department.
Sales Consultant responsibilities:
- Create sales protocols and procedures designed to increase conversion rates and improve incoming sales interactions
- Organize an outside sales program
- Help improve brand awareness and social media presence in cooperation with the marketing department
- Create positive and lasting relationships with out vendors and suppliers
- Increase product knowledge
- Set appointments with clients and follow up with them afterward
Sales Consultant requirements:
- Experience in inbound/outbound sales role
- Availability to work 40-50 hours per week depending on demand
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Understanding in the equipment
- Good driving record
- CDL is a big plus ( but not mandatory )
We Are Willing to Trail the Right Candidate!
In return, we offer great pay structure, opportunity for a growth and realistic potential for earning six figures income, sate of art brand new facility, relaxed working atmosphere!
Please apply via email only:
Job Type: Full-time